Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Resigning thought

It has been nearly a week since the incident happened. Well what may had happened? You may asked. Well last Wednesday my director and my manager had a discussion over my job evaluation or performance. My manager gave me a satisfactory in everything I performed during work. When my director heard of it, he was not so happy. In fact he was very disappointed with me. He told me I should get good remark and not satisfactory remark in performing my task. He then gave me two options. 1st I either resign or 2nd I work harder. I was thinking how much more can I work hard if I were to be the only one working. The rest of the staffs were just doing their simple job. And each time things gone wrong, I would be the one who would get it. How fair can it be?
Anyway since my director had gave me these two word of "I resign" my heart is not really for the company anymore. I mean how could I work there anymore if my director and manager were like wanting to abandon me already. So now I am looking for a new way out. Planning to resign but then I missed my colleagues a lot. I mean they were there to support me. Not really support me though but then they listens to me. Each time I told them what to do in order not to get scolded they listens without asking questions. At the end of the day, everything turns up well between me and them. And now they are sad that I am planning to leave them. Don't know lah. I am quite confused now. I actually reluctantly to leave my company because of them. I mean there is nothing there for me to miss except for the fact that my colleagues are part of my family. Anyway I do not think I can last long in my company anymore. The most is end of this year I would be no more in the company. The earliest I want to leave the company would be end of August and the latest would be end of the year. I guess there is nothing for me there and I hope that I managed to brought a legacy down to them. I mean they had been working like china man mentality where they are told to do work and yet when other people needed help none of them give the person a hand. I may not be the perfect employee in the company but then I guess helping others from other departments would do us more good.
My aunt from JB told me that when we work we should focus only on our work. But what other department do we should not interfere. I guess she is right. But at times when they need our help let us be the Christian by action and not word. Let us try to help them.
Too many time Christians live by word and not action. At the end of the day, they are just no different than the Pharisees. When we called them that they got offended. I do not know what Christian thinks nowadays. The Bible taught us to live by faith and by action. Not just Word alone. So let us learn to do that. If us being a Christian just say we are Christians and yet does nothing to help others, then might as well don't call ourselves Christian. Give shame to God only.
Anyway I still do not know what future lies ahead. Hope things turn well and all glory to God. =) God bless..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home