Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday blues

Yesterday I blogged bout me eating durians. Today, I am going to blog bout me fallen sick. Well I do not know why but my body is heaty at the moment. I mean my body is hot now. I guess I am down with fever. Am going to.. Well today had been a day. A tiring day.. So to say. Office's air-cond has not been working properly. "As usual." And now with the latest update of me eating durian the day before had caused me having a even worst day of life. I am down with fever. Actually not really fever yet. Just that my body is having a warm temperature now. And I felt so weak. Guess tomorrow I am not going to work. "Again."
Why I say again? Well last Monday I was having a body ache. I mean I am not feeling well. Therefore I took half a day off. Tomorrow is Tuesday. I would be taking another day off. Consider it medical leave. Well have not been going to see doctor throughout this whole first half a year until last Monday. And tomorrow would be the second medical leave I guess I would need.
This morning I had submitted a transfer form back to Kampar. Well had wanted to do this for so long but no opportunity come. And guess what? Last week an internal e-mail from the Human Resource came and it stated that whosoever wanted to transfer can do so transparently. I mean last time I had to do it behind my boss' back. But now. Now I can do it openly since there my big boss wanted us to occupy the post back in Kampar. Well I guess why not I make it a try. If failed, at least I had tried. =) So there I go. Submit the form to HR. Wonder what they would do though. Cause for one thing it had never be done in my company though. Not that I know of. I guess this is one opportunity I should not miss eh? =)
Anyway my stay here had expired. I was told that the house that I am staying at the moment is going to be taking back by the owner if there is no one staying. Currently me and Paschal are the only tenant in the house and I am the chief tenant. Well I told the owner that I might leave anytime if the calling for me to go back to Kampar had come. The problem is I wasn't sure when. So when the master room tenants moved out one week plus, my stay here had been re-considered. What I mean by that? Well my house have four rooms; namely (my small room), Paschal and another China guy occupy the middle room and the fourth room is master room. The trouble came when the master room tenants moved out of the house mid of this month after they had completed their studies in KDU.
At the same time, the SIB international students cell group whom were in charge of the house had also disband due to because most of the students had gone back to their respective countries. In fact the cell group leader, Ms Jean Gan couldn't handle anymore cell because of her job. So in the end, the house had became empty. Me and Paschal were left in the house. As for the tenant that rent the other middle room, he went back to China and till now we do not have any news bout him. His rental for the month of July had not been paid and at the same time, his belonging was left unattended. So we actually are not very sure what is going on with him.
Paschal, in the other hand had plan to go back to Nigeria and wasn't sure of what he is going to in September onwards. I mean he is hoping to get a job in Malaysia and according to a lot of contacts that I have that I had asked bout introducing job to him, they told me it's hard for them to get a job in Malaysia. So with that in mind I am not sure what is going to happen in his life.
Yesterday, the owner of the house came and gave me a shocking news. Since everyone is not sure of what is going to happen to them after Septemeber, there is a family friend of the owner who are interested in renting the whole house for a temperory of six month so that their actual house would be given away for renovation. So in that sense if I could not find a tenant within yesterday until Thursday (31st July) the owner would give us one month notice to move out of the house. But her intention of renting this house for us with no rent increase is because she want to bless the Christians and open the house for fellowship. I mean she wanted the people who stays here in the house to use it like a mission house. Blessing other Christians. Christian Fellowships, cell groups etc etc etc.. That's her only intention. So from now until 31st July I hope that there would be somebody or any Christian organisations who are interested in using the house for their fellowships. Whatsoever church also can use it.
Anyway its getting late now.. Got to rest oredi. Tomorrow taking medical leave. God bless..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home