Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Word of Wisdom

Words of Wisdom

When there is an argument heated, please do not side any group, whether you and that particular person are good friend or you side the group because you hate the other party or being busybody. Guess what? This will even heated up an argument that might not even be happening. But if a person choose to be the peacemaker do it fairly and gently. The blessings of being the peacemaker would be earning credit of being peacemaker and not being the curses if the peacemaking screwed up. Learn to be fair and do everything in just, Amen?

1 Comments:

Blogger -milster- said...

hey.. Roy here... if u want a facebook account. i have one to give to u... u want ?..

2:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home