Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

13 favourite Youtube music video that I love the most

Wow!! It has been quite some time since I last blogged. I guess I had became a seasoned blogger instead of regular blogger. Well my computer is still hospitalised and the CPU that I am using now is still my house mate's CPU. =(
Recently I had checked up quite a few YouTube video and I reckon I had found my top 12 list of my favorite YouTube videos. I am listing it down here for everybody's enjoyment. Here goes. =)

My top 12 list of favorite YouTube video are:

No.12


This song, I Like Chopin was sang by Paul Mazzolini nicknamed Gazebo. I first knew about this song was from the Hong Kong group called Grasshopper or in Chinese they are called 草蜢. They were quite popular during the 90's. Below are the Cantonese version of I Like Chopin by Grasshopper called 再見 Rainy Days.



No.11


This song called Always and was sang by Jon Bon Jovi. I find this song more energetic than his other song, It's My Life. I first knew bout it since the album called That's What I Called Music came out in the mid 90's.

No.10


This song, Dance With My Father Again by Luther Van Dross was the song I dedicated for all fathers during the Father's Day last month. This song was quite a touching song though. I mean to me la. And it reminds me of how my parent had been very protective over me when I was a young boy. How a father would care and be there for his sons or daughters. Well the singer had passed away on 1st July 2005. 3 years and 13 days already. May God bless you, Luther. Rest in peace.

No.9


This song is called Hey Jude by The Beatles is all the time one of my favorite song ever. I do not know why I like the song but I guess it was because this song was my intro to English rock song. =)

No.8


This song is called Yesterday sang by The Beatles again is one of the popular song ever sang before. In fact it is always popular. Don't know why but I just like it. =P

No.7


For most of us who had watched this movie, this song is the theme song of The Curse Of The Golden Flower starring the singer of this song, Jay Chou. Well this song is called 菊花台 or Ju Hua Tai in PinYin (Chinese word simplified). Although I am not a fans of Jay Chou but I like this song. Very nice music and you can hear erhu (a Chinese musical instrument) being played there. =)

No.6


This song is another favorite song of mine sang by John Lennon. I do not know whether he sang it with the remaining member of The Beatles but this song is super nice for me. I like its lyrics and tune as well. The title of this song is called Happy Christmas (War Is Over). I know Christmas is still long to go but hey Happy Christmas (War Is Over).

No.5


This song is called 你的名字我的姓 sang by Jacky Cheung or in Chinese 张学友, a well known singer from Hong Kong, known as one of the Hong Kong's Heavenly Four. I do not know the meaning of the song but for direct Chinese translation it is called Your Name, My Surname. I don't get the meaning, ok? =P

No.4


This singer is called Valen Hsu or in Chinese 許茹芸 is my most favorite Chinese female singer. She is not only cute and pretty and sweet. Not many people likes her song though. Her songs are mostly sad songs. But but I like her because she have a powerful voice. I saw her profile and it says that she is a Christian. Praise God for that. By the way this song is called 如果雲知道 or direct Chinese translation, If Sky Knows.

No.3


This song called Imagine is sang by Charlotte Church. Though she is not the original singer for that song, but I like her voice for that song though. I mean opera voice though. Not bad. The same goes below.



Josh Groban also sang the sang beautifully. But the original song was sang below.



The original song was song by John Lennon from The Beatles again. Well people may say hey that's a Communist song though. I mean no religion and everything we share. Well you are right. But if we see at a different point of view where Christianity is not about religion but it is about relationship. Then we shall see all things differently. Yet when I say we share stuff I do not mean share it blindly. But we share it with wisdom. Well I mean that's my point of view. If you can't accept it please comment. I am hoping for comment though. =) Thanks.

No.2


Nothing can beats this song Reflection sang by Christina Aguilera. The song is the theme song for Mulan. It reminds me of my past, my reflection towards my past.

No.1


I had dedicated this song in previous blog. And I guess of all the 12 songs I nominated as my favorite songs in my life or as in YouTube I guess this would be my most favorite. Sang by Sting and the title is called My Funny Friend and Me. Well all in all I would like to dedicated this song to you all my fellow friends, whom I had known till now. Why I choose this song? Well I guess God created us all funnily. Don't you think so? We are created in a way by God with a different character in life. We are not the same and yet we are able to live together. Ain't that a miracle? Anyway may God bless you all. For your information, this is the original music video. I am not very sure what is the original music video but if not mistaken the original music video is The Emperor's New Groove. You can get the YouTube below.



Finally and not the last, I would like to dedicated this 13th song to our beloved Jesus Christ. I mean I had dedicated the whole 12 favorite song of mine to you all and now this specially dedication is for our beloved Jesus Christ. Here goes.
.


This song is called The Stand sang by Hillsong United. The lyric is attached below. God bless.. =)

The Stand

You stood before creation
Forever within Your hand
You spoke all life into motion
My soul now to stand

You stood before my failure
And carried the cross for my shame
My sin weighed upon Your shoulders
My soul now to stand

So what can I say
And what could I do
But offer this heart O God
Completely to You

So I’ll walk upon salvation
Your Spirit alive in me
This life to declare Your promise
My soul now to stand

So I’ll stand
With arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the One who gave it all
I’ll stand
My soul Lord to You surrendered
All I am is Yours

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home