Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Jazz MP3

I just bought a jazz MP3 CD from pasar malam or night market just now. Well love Jazz music quite a lot though. It makes me sleep even as I wrote this blog. I guess it helps a lot when it comes to me or anybody who have insomnia. But I guess it won't be me cause I can sleep well all the time whenever I am, where ever I go. Not bad eh for a normal human being like me.
Anyway just brought this MP3 CD. It is called World Great Jazz Artistes. Well I guess they are the world's great Jazz artistes cause their songs are already making me drowsy. I don' t know why but besides drum, I love saxophone a lot. And one of the reason why I choose Jazz music instead of other music is because of saxophone. That's why I love George Michael or Wham's Careless Whisper.
My favorite Malaysia Jazz artist would be Sheila Majid. As for international artist I guess it would be Norah Jones. I am not sure which other artistes are considered as Jazz singer. But whatever. I guess I need to offline soon cause I am getting more drowsy now. I will upload the MP3's cover soon when my computer is fixed. Caution for those whom I give ride to in future: In future if I ever choose to listen to Jazz music while driving, please step out of my car and do not hitch ride with me cause there are chances I would be fallen asleep in case I listen to those songs. =P God bless..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home