Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Another death..

Today is a very sad day for me. I had just lost something ere. It has been a very dear to me. The thing is it's my fault that this something had just passed away (literally). I did not feed it within three months time and last night it passed away. What to do.. =( Why do I have to face so many death? Haih~ Anyway it had been with me for quite some time. I had it with me since 2005 mid if not mistaken. We had quite a good memory together. But now it is gone. I do not know whether I should bury it or cremate it or even throw its' dead body away just like that.
It had been with me for a year and a half oredi and had been accompanying me to call Mun Yee, Joram and even some CF friends. In fact it had also been there accompanying me too to receive calls from Mun Yee and some CF friends. Anyway just now went to Hospital (DIGI Centre) in SS2 and acquire of what can I do to retrieve my beloved back. But the nurses (the customer services ppl, they called it) told me in order to retrieve it back, I need to pay a sum of RM70 a month to make it post paid. I was like, " what?" Pay RM70 every month to re-incarnate it? Not worth my money..
So what to do.. I need to let it die then. Let my beloved Digi Sim Card die. Forgot to top it up yesterday as yesterday was the last day it work before the 3 month of it expired had gone. Well what to do. RIP to the card then.. Anyway for those of you who had my DIGI number 016-6947855 stored in your phone, please delete it as it had become of no use to me and anyone of you. I would be buying a new DIGI Sim card when I bought a 2nd phone. And I am not having any intention to buy a second phone at the moment. So you can just forget bout it and delete my old number.
Got to go now.. God bless.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home