Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My lost shoe

I am pretty sad right now. Sort of depressed at the moment. Well for one thing I had lot two thing within this week and last weekend. First of all, I had lost the little black piggie that Mun Yee had brought from Thailand. Well sort of recovering from it. I came to realised that I had lost it when I went to Klang for Bak Kut Teh. I was very sad when I lost it. Cause for one thing I am the type of person who would keep everything that ppl would give me as a present or souvenir especially key chain. I really into key chains. The very reason I seems to be not owning any is because all of my key chain is kept in Ipoh. Anyway I lost the pig and I was just recovered from the loss but now came a new problem.
Bought a new lesiure shoe a month ago. Last wore it on Sunday for church. And today as I was preparing myself to walk to Atria, I came to realise that my shoe was not where it was, at the shoe rack. Wondered around, panicking. For one thing the shoe was not cheap neither was it expensive. It was quite an average shoe. I do not think that ppl would want to steal. In fact I do not believe that ppl would actually be able to steal it cause for one thing, the house is always closed and locked. The curtain is always covers the glass door and Lucas was always outside the house watching over the house although it seems to me that dog was even unable to take care of himself. What more the house. But for me the safety is there cause there is a dog staying in the house. Ppl would not simply come into the house to steal. In fact they would consider it twice before planning for any robberies. Anyway there is no one who would want to take my shoe. I mean my shoe is not some sort of Nike or Adidas shoe. It is just a typical average Joe type of shoe with an unknown brand called New Man. I mean New Man shoe.. Heard of it before?
Anyway Melanie (the landlady) was saying that her brother Leslie was staying in for a night. And he went out at 2pm today. And she even told me that he is kind of absent minded old man. So my hope rely on him mistaking my shoe for his. At least I know my shoe would not get lost. After all this is my last month staying in the house as I am moving out of the house end of this month. Well I do need a prayer request concerning this. I hope that my shoe would come back soon. I mean I hope Leslie was the one taking it and mistaking it for his shoe and not stolen by a thief, especially internal thief. Haih~~ Sien.. Just hope that good thing would happen though.
Anyway thanks for praying for me. God bless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home