Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, July 09, 2007

The beauty of number 7

3 days ago was once in a lifetime 07/07/07. Well it was a significant day cause for me it was a day where God's number was spoken most of the time. =) Anyway I was reading in the paper few days ago about how number 7 represents a lot of their life. Well I do have mine. Here's the list.

1. I was born in the year of 1979.
2. I am 27 plus years old this year.
3. My identification card contains two number 7.
4. I wake up at 7pm every morning to work.
5. I go to church on the seventh day.
6. My email add is likee_1979@iname.com
7. I am about 167 cm tall.
8. My favourite number is 7 not because it was God's number but rather because I was born on 27th day of December.
9. I got a mui who is still 17 years old right now.
10. My father's old car plate was 8677. (Whatever that belongs to my family belongs to me s well)
11. My mom's Mini Minor's car plate number is PR 2476.
12. My phone number contains one digit 7.
13. I was 7 years old when I went to school.
14. I finished my SPM at the age of 17.
15. I was 25 years old three years ago and that means 2 + 5 equals 7.
16. My friend Kenny was born in the year of 1977.
17. I wish to get married by the age of 27 but too bad the wish is still unfulfilled.
18. I was still alive three days ago and that particular day was 07th July 2oo7.
19. My name contains 7 letters.
20. I hate NTV7.
21. I used to watch Doraemon on Saturday at 7.30pm.
22. It has been 7 month passes by this year.
23. This is the year of 2007, my 2nd year of working.
24. It is now 12:37am (and I am going to sleep soon) to wake up at 7am tomorrow to go to work.
25. Each time I go back to Ipoh, I shall reach Ipoh at 7pm.
26. I wish to live beyond 77 years old.
27. I am going to watch Transformers at 7pm tomorrow.
28. There are 7 colleagues in my finance department., including my manager.
29. My DIGI line have a number 7.
30. I hope I can grow at least 7 more cm tall.

Well guess that's all bout the digit 7 in my life. In fact I could think more but then it takes lotsa my time. If not because of working day tomorrow, I would have had add even more list. But with these list stated above, I think it would be sufficient enough.. Got to sleep now.. Need to work tomorrow.. God bless..

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no comments - jia hua

9:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyo dunno whether to laugh or cry - yungling

9:53 pm  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

;)

6:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home