Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Forgot to brush my teeth...

I forgot to brush my teeth yesterday and I went to work without brushing my teeth. How bad of memory can that be? I blog bout it today so that ppl would not remember how nice is the smell yesterday when I chatted with them. Anyway I am trying to remember a lot of things in life but sad to say, a lot of memory in my brain had been sort of erased oredi. Don't know by what. But the truth is I need new memory and new RAM for my brain. What to do.
I got a lot of good things that I want to remember but it seems to be so hard doing so. Don't know why. Can anybody please help me? I need MEMORIES!!!! Anyway got to go now. I had to go out from where I am now and back to work before I forgot that I got work to do later 20 minutes from now. God bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home