Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Shrek 3

I found my shoe back. Yippie.. I found my shoe back.. Actually I bought a new shoe. The same old shoe. Did not managed to get it back but bought a same new one. Same price as well. Anyway I am pretty satisfied right now. Getting a new shoe and the same one too.. Anyway went to watch Shrek 3 yesterday alone. Actually not really alone but I went there with Aaron Tham, Anna-Grace and XY. But I watch Shrek 3 alone though.
That day got two free tickect to watch Surf Up. Given both to XY and Anna while me and Aaron watch another movie. I watch Shrek 3 since I missed up the chance to watch that movie with the KDU CF movie-goer bunch. In fact I felt ffk-ed by them. Anyway went back after the movie with lotsa satisfaction. I mean Shrek was nice. But Shrek 3 was not that bad either. In fact I wonder is Shrek 3 the last Shrek franchise? I mean Fiona gave birth to 3 little Orga and Shrek finally became a father. Would there be anymore Shrek? Perhaps Shrek 4 and so on? My favourite character in Shrek is the Puss. I love his emotional eye the most. How many of us can make that eye? Anyway I never knew there would baby dragon donkey in Shrek 3. Oh my goodness.. Now I know what will come out if dragon and donkey become couple. (kacukan di antara keldai dan naga) But the movie was pretty crappy and funny.. I shall say Shrek franchise rocks.
Anyway got to go now.. God bless.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home