Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Angry Moment (A little bit vulgar)

I am angry at the moment. Angry at a lot of things. Angry at a lot of ppl. Angry at a lot of craps. But my anger at the moment came from my company. Tell you a news. Bad or good, I don not know but I do feel that it is good. I am planning to quit from my company. Had been telling some ppl around. Well the response I received was pretty discouraging. I was telling ppl to pray for me and some of them who are closed to me had actually told me to stay back and work and not resign. One thing why I wanna resign is because I can't take the pressure from my colleagues anymore. Not other department's colleagues but rather the pressure came from my own department. How ironic can it be?
Anyway the very reason why I wanted to resign so much is because my colleagues (you know my fucking colleagues) was throwing extra workload to me when I oredi had lotsa unfinished work to do. For one thing, these colleagues are my senior and there is even one of them (the fucking idiot). Well for one thing, he is my junior but because his position is higher than me, he is sort of like giving orders to me now. Throwing all unwanted job to me. Not to say that I dislikes the work, but rather with all those workload that I have had, he is still giving me extra workload that he get from my boss. As in of my character, I am not the person who will rise up and argue back. Even if I did, I wanted the job so badly that they stand on top of me right now. To make the matter worst, this fucking idiot is a Christian. How idiot can that be?
Anyway the very reason why I really wanted to resign is because my senior is giving work. Extra work. Not to say that I am complaining, but if there is a slightly mistake, I would be the one who would get blamed. I mean I am following the procedure but because some fucking idiot make mistake, all fingers is pointing at me. I am totally fed up with all those pointing fingers. And I am just tired. And now I come to realise that my anger is growing. Resentment is growing. My bitterness is growing. I remembered once during a church service, Kenny asked me, "what type of bitterness that I need God to heal me for?" To tell you the truth Kenny, this is the bitterness. The bitterness of not able to do anything. Not able to live up to my dignity. Not be able to give the fucking idiots some scolding and not able to make them fall. (Do I sounds evil now?) I think I am cause I need some good rest and good things to come. I am just fed up with scoldings. Honestly saying I hate ppl's scolding. In fact, if you ask me, if I am wrong, I would allow myself to be scolded for not doing my task or for being wrong, but I am correct and right in my doings, why should I be scolded?
Anyway I am just pissed off at the moment. So ppl please pray for me and be understandable when I say things that I shouldn't say. I just need rest and posititve living. Not more and more oppression. If that's the cause of it I would rather die than living in oppression. Honestly saying I am always happy when the clock strikes 5pm cause that is the time where I would be free from work. I hate it when the clock strikes 8.30am cause that's when the nightmare came about where all those fucking idiot wondered in my company. What I really need now is encouragement and not another discouragement. If I said that I want ppl to pray for me cause I intend to quit. Just be understandable and pray for me. Don't ask questions or tell me what to do cause you are never in my position. And you shall never be. So please do me a favour. Pray when I ask for. Of course I am also praying. In fact I prayed to God first I ask you all to pray for me. Cause I am living in bitterness now.
Anyway sorry for my vulgar words. Do not intend to but then I can't resist scolding those ppl in that manner. Btw it is fun. =P Anyway got to go now. Going to New Life course right now. Therefore God bless.... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home