Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Singaporean movies rock... =)

I just finished watching I Am Not Stupid Too movie acted by the Singaporeans. The movie was quite nice and quite meaningful too as it talks about the real life of a human being. For one thing I need to say, as much as Singaporean are so 'kiasu' and 'kiasi' in their real life (no offense to all the Singaporean reader here), I actually salute them for daringly producing movies like I am not stupid and I am not stupid too. In fact their latest movie was acted by Gurmit Singh and Fann Wong (my favourite Singaporean actress) was about how Singaporeans live to follow the rules and how despite their difficulty they tend to follow rules rather than their morale conscience. In fact I love it cause I felt that in that movie Fann Wong actually let loose herself and acted in a silly manner and not her normally ladylike character. Way to go there Fann Wong.
Anyway I am now getting more and more interested in Singaporean movies especially the two I am not stupid movies. They are really into changing the life of Singaporeans, I shall say. Anyway both the movies was about the young primary boys who were neglected in their life because their parent are busy working to provide for their needs. It talks about how kids were lost without their parents by their side. I mean in terms of their social life, their education life, their spiritual life, their physically life etc etc. And this happens because their parent thinks that they understand bout their kids. Well of course the parents are right to provide for their future but they forgot that because education there are a lot of things that the children needs. I mean the children needs attention as well. What is love without attention? I mean God is love but without our attention, there is no love. We do not focus on Him but rather on ourselves. Thus there is no love available there. It is just a mere imagination that we think God is there for us. I mean of course God is there but come to think about it, God wants our attention. And yet a lot of time, we neglect it. And because of that we burnt up quite easily. Thinking that God had neglected us when troubles come.
Therefore I believe that in all the things we do, we need to come back to Him and grow in Him. And in fact we need not do lotsa things just to please Him alone, but rather we need to stay and focus on Him and rest in Him. Cause by doing so we are focusing on Him. No point do so much of thing if He never ask us to do but at the end we lose out because we are actually running after His ministry rather than Him and that's tiring. So in all things we all do, let us focus on Him.
Anyway I am going to watch more of Singaporean movies cause I felt that it can helps me to understand the Singaporeans better. Otherwise all of us are just be there to condemn them and look down on them without understand their backgrounds and their where-from. Anyway got to go now. My cousin brother is pestering to play Heroes with him oredi.. God bless..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home