Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Home Sweet Home..

Just came back from Ipoh today.. Been totally energized since last Sat where I went back to Ipoh. Honestly the duration of me staying in Ipoh of 4 days had been very fruitful and very refreshing. Never in my life I had ever felt like that. I mean I honestly don't do much stuffs except stay at home studying, going shopping with my parent, ate meal prepared by my mom, sleep wee in the morning just to prepared myself for exam etc etc..
Everybody would definitely said that I am indeed having a boring life doing those sort of thing but I guess doing all those sort of things is indeed boring but come to think of it, I do not like taking stress. I mean I do enjoy my life a lot, especially the time when I go back to Ipoh. Eating dinner with parent, going shopping with them etc etc.. Life is not just about working, working, and working.. And then earning money.. It's more than that.. It's about enjoying life with the little that we earned, spending what we have with the loved one, like our parent etc etc..
Anyway been away for 4 days and I find that I felt that I am like an alien when I reached Damansara Jaya. Don't know why but I felt that 4 days in Ipoh is very long for me compared to 2 weeks in Damansara Jaya. Perhaps I am living under my parent's care that makes me felt that way. Don't know lah.. I guess I am starting to homesick again if I keep on blogging bout it anymore. So therefore I just wanna say I am happy to be back in Damansara Jaya as well I am very happy that I am able to spent some marvellous days with my parent back in Ipoh. To God be glory in this.. Amen.. God bless... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home