Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A blessed Agong's Installation cum Happy Holiday to everyone who got the break..

Today, after work is a happy day for me. Well my company just announce a public holiday due to because our King's installation as Malaysia's latest Agong. To say one thing, I am truly looking forward for this one day off.. Lotsa companies do not give their employees this holiday. But I got it. Thank God for that.
Anyway nothing much to blog nowadays.. Will blog whenever I am free, which would be after my exam, 24th May 2007. Hopefully by then I got lotsa new things to blog about. Otherwise it would be very dry.. =(
Got to go oredi.. God bless..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home