Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Thanksgiving time..

Well I had been living in worriness for the past few days, starting from Friday until today. Uhmm.. Well as I had blogged in the previous blog entitled "My fault or yours?" I was pretty worried bout the possibilites that my big boss would find out bout what had went wrong the other time. To rewind the story, I was scolded by my manager because a student came to buy a bus tickect but I do not have any change, so he asked me to keep the change. The next day, he came by again and this time with his loud voice, he sent me regards through my colleagues for the tickects without any change. 2nd incident that happened was a father came and he wanted to pay a due dated fees. I was unable to accept it cause that was the policy and I foolishly told him I was temporary staff there at the counter.
My manager came and scolded me for not giving back the change and for telling the father I was the temporary staff there and rejected his fees. The scolding above had been a nightmare to me for a couple of days. In more exact sense, it was throughout the whole Good Friday and Easter weekend. I am worried not because they thought I was wrong. I am worried because I might be scolded by my big boss cause I hate being scolded, whether I was wrong fully or I was innocently wronged. The fact is I hate being scolded whether by my parent, friends or by anybody. Well today I wanna thank God for His glory shown to me. I mean He protects me from all harm. The previous few days worriness was quite a wasted energy to me. The truth is my boss never scold me. I mean he talks to me well.. In fact he never call me into his office and being scolded by him. I was so scared that my manager would tell my boss and in the end I would be scolded. Well thank God that He protects me even from the scolding. My colleague told me that she (manager) is kinda fussy and even a small small things she would exaggerated it. I mean in that sense normally ppl like her would report it all to my boss. But thank God that things like this did not happen to me. He guides and protects me. In fact, I can say that He shuts her mouth up and honestly saying He had given me more faith to trust in Him and to be totally dependent on Him. Without Him, I am nothing and without Him, I do not have any identity. Because of Him, I regain my trust and faith in Him. Thank You very much Father God for guiding and helping me over here. Praise You for all things.. In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.. =)
So therefore trust in Him and let Him guide us all so that we shall be His glory and to allow His name to be glorified.. Amen.. God bless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home