Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Blessed Easter

Easter is coming again. Today is Easter Sunday. So let us all continue to grow and reflect ourselves of what Jesus Christ had done for us on the cross. He had died and He had rose again 3 days later. So now He is in Heaven preparing place for us. Because of His victory and His death on the cross, devil had no power over us. We are set free from the bondage of sin. Therefore our life is now belonging to God Almighty. He is our new Master and not the devil. Therefore we should not be afraid of devil anymore because God is always by our side. Honestly saying, that is what I had been learning for the past 14 years as a Christian and that is the one that kept me survive in Him. God is always by our side. Therefore be afraid no more. At times we might be afraid. That's normal cause as much as we are new born believer, we are still human being. Still imperfect. So therefore let us continue to learn to cling on unto Him and never let Him go. =)
Well as much as I am blogging now, I just wanna everybody blessed Easter celebration, whether you are a Christian or you are not.. But remember that Easter is not about the egg or Easter bunny but rather it is always Jesus Christ who died a cruel way for us and that was crucification on the cross. The most painful way of dying but the most blessed celebration cause no one can do that except by our beloved Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore welcome back Lord Jesus Christ from the death.. God bless You Lord Jesus and God bless everyone who is reading this. Blessed Easter.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home