Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Passion

It had been a tiring day today. Well for once I had not had a proper sleep since a couple of days ago. Went for KDU Christian Fellowship camp in Port Dickson for three days and two nights. Well the camp was nice and cool.. I mean I had touched by God in that camp itself. It was not always I get a chance to have such a touch from God but well I did. =) That is one thing that still I get in the camp. Another thing is that I get to know lotsa new ppl there.. Get to know more friends... In fact I believe that I get to know my mui mui, Mun Yee better there too although we don't talk much there.. =P Am I right Mun Yee? hahaha...
Ppl always say please go to a Christian camp with an expectation from God of what you want God to do to you but for me, I do not have any specific expectation.. In fact I do not have any expectation whatsoever in all the CF camp I had really gone before.. To tell the truth, this camp is my 9th camp I went before since the moment I step into KDU. The only KDU CF camp that I do not go was in the year of 2000. No one actually told me bout it. They held it in Kuala Woh near Tapah, the famous SUFES campsite.. Anyway I do not have any regrets of going for this camp or any other CF camp. I felt touched by God cause He provide me everything and teaches me everything I need to know in all the CF camp I had ever go to before. In fact, I was having the passion of fire for God once before but now I still do.. Well I do believe in this.. Whatever we learnt in camps, whether it is a church camps, youth camps, or even Christian Fellowship camps, God blesses us. In fact His blessings does not cover only materialism, but His blessings includes spiritualism, friendships, sharings etc etc.. So let not allow the fire or the passion that God had gave to us be a waste. I mean if I were to lose my passion and fire for God, I would not be what I am right now. In fact I believe that we need even more than that... Passion for God is just the beginning of our Christian walk. We need more than that to allow Him to bless us. I believe in what Joram said the other day in the camp. We need more of God and not just satisfy with what we have right now. Cause I believe that once we stop asking for more of Him, that is the time when we will be stagnant in our spiritual walk with Him. Not just stagnant but we will also lose up a lot in this walk with God. I mean God sees our heart. If our heart tend to ask less of God or don't ask anymore, there is a lot of tendency that we would be living more in the worldly life. It is either we want more of God and less of the world, or more the world and less of God. There is no such thing as half half of both wants.
Well hope that all those who had came to the camp, they will not let allow their passion for God to die down. But rather keep it burning even more. Just like what Apostle Paul had said, "whatever trial or persecution you are gone through right now, it is also the same of what other Christian brothers and sisters in other part of the world facing right now." So be faithful in whatever God is giving to us right now and He shall expand it for us in time to come cause He wants us learn how to use it for His glory. And He wants us to learn to appreciate whatever blessings He had gave us.
Therefore lastly but not least, let us continue to seek Him and let no one, not even you and satan to lose the passion for God. God bless.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home