Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Good and bad incidents happened yesterday and today.. =)

Life this weekend had been ups and downs. Lotsa things happened from yesterday till today. Here's the summary of my life yesterday and today. Well let me share the good things that happened before I end with bad things ya.
First of all, let start from yesterday. Work was fine. Well time really flies fast nowadays in my work. Yesterday was not exceptional either. I was able to friendster a kai mui before I go home.. Sorry Mun Yee for not chatting with you yesterday.. Then I manaegd to go back to Ipoh to see my parent. Well gave my parent a well hug.. Normally I gave my mom hug more than dad.. You know lah dad don't hug one.. =) Anyway then I received a present from a movie distributor company called UIP or something like that lah. They gave me a Nacho Libre merchandise. I received a tickect to watch Nacho Libre for two while it is still in stocks which means anytime now the tickect would expired. So Kenny, we need to watch it faster ok? =) And not to forget a Nacho Libre mobile phone name tag, (you know the key chain for the phone). Some more it is limited edition. I was thinking wow.. Got such good gift.. Where in the world can we get that? That's why I love Galaxie.. Beside getting Galaxie for pen-pal column, I also get their free merchandise.. Actually not really free also.. I paid for the stamps and envelope and the magazine as well in order to win the fabulous prize. =) Anyway it was always nice to see my parent back. Some other good things that I receive last night was two beautiful letter from two beautful pen-friends. Well obviously saying I had not met them yet but the reason I say they are beautiful is because we are friends. =P Not to forget I managed to clear off some things from my room here in PJ to move it to Ipoh so that my room in PJ would be tidier and lesser stuffs. Also able to wash all my unnessary laundries with my mom's beloved washing machine. Well the washing machine had oredi been there for quite some good years oredi although it has not reached 10 years yet. That was all for yesterday.
Today's good thing. Well I brought back some unnecsssary story book that I wanted to sell it off to a local bookshop in Ipoh. Managed to sell off 11 soft copy romance story books for RM40. You call that a boom or what? And the books isn't mine as well. Someone don't want the books anymore and I took it and I make money out of it. Not a bad idea to make money huh? I mean my friend want to get rid of the books and I want the money. So the book was cleared off and she is happy while I am happy to get some money out of it and the book buyer was happy to receive the book at the agreeable price and sell it off for a good price. =) So everybody was happy. And I am able to give my parent some of the money. See how good am I? =P Also not to forget I receive lotsa 1 cents and 5 cents from my dad. Well I wanted the cents badly because I wanna use it to pay customer tax and all other things that require cents. And I can use it to buy foods in Giants and other stores like that. =) I also boarded the bus from Ipoh to KL with a lenglui sitting next to me. Normally my partner (passengers sitting next to me) would be either a male whether Chinese, Indian or Malay or even old lady(I don't care lah) but today I sat next to a lenglui. Well she is kinda pretty though.. Even I am shy sitting next to her. Well for one thing, I move a lot when I sit or sleep, so I was a bit uncomfortable sitting next to her cause I move a lot. Pai Seh lah.. =( But then it was nice sitting next to her. It shall always be in my mind, I hope.. And now the happiest thing in my life is getting a yahoo messenger chat from an old friend of mine. Actually she is younger than me like 4 to 5 years. I do not know her actually but we know each other before. She knows me because she knows my brother. I knows her not only because she knows my bro but also because either her relatives or her mom knows my mom. Anyway it is nice keeping in touch with someone whom we had not meet for quite some years back. And last good things I receive today is when I am able to get internet access and printer together. Well I am supposed to print out a voucher or something like that to confirm that I am doing my CIMA exam this Nov. So here I am in Uptown besides typing this blog up, I am also going to print the voucher to show to the CIMA what papers I am going to sit. Not bad eh? =)
Okay.. Now the bad story. Well it is kinda long-winded I know but then just bear with me. After all, I am a long-winded guy.. Yeah.. =P Here goes.. Well first of all, it rained very heavily yesterday. Thought that the rain would start yesterday 4 to 5 pm but guess what? It rained at 3pm. An hour earlier. I was rush to online to my friend and then I thought that the rain won't start until after I board the bus at 4pm.. Usual time ma.. But sadly it happened an hour earlier. Well my own fault also. I was not estimating the time good enough. In fact, my time management was badly. Very very bad. I can calculate money well enough. But not my time management. All the time late one.. =( Accounting student should be able to do both, calculate money well and time management as well. That's my accounting bad habit. Anyway brought along a small umbreall. When I came out of the house, the rain was drizzling oredi. Then I thought never mind lah. The rain won't be that heavy one.. And even if it is heavy it won't hurt me that much since I was bring umbreall along. The small umbrella. After all the bag won't that badly affected. What more me.. A drizzling rain won't kill ppl but a cats and dogs rain would indeed kill me. Finally the bus came after a minute I was under a cats and dogs rain. Well the bus moves slowly and the bus door was not open widely. With a big bag and a small bag hanging on my neck I struggle to open the door wide with the cats and dogs rain pouring over my wet body. At the end I was in the bus and as I was feeling pretty cool, I went into Kelana Jaya's toilet to change to a drier shirt. Actually that t-shirt is my dirty shirt wanted to brought back home to Ipoh to be washed. So no choice lor.. I wear the dirty cloth.
Then on the way back to Ipoh somewhere in Behrang, the bus that I took broke down. Don't know what happen but it broke down. So waited for an hour and a half (if I am not mistaken) for a new replaced bus to reach. Waited for the bus with wet shoe and dirty t-shirt (thank God it is not smelly). Imagine that dirty I am. Haih.... Finally reached home safety. My Bible was also wet. But thank God it is dry right now.. I hope.. And that's the end of my bad story for yesterday. As for today, there is no bad story in Ipoh. Just that the bus which I took from Ipoh back to KL was a bit bad lah.. The bus driver was slow in driving. He took an extra one hour to reach KL. In fact he did not overtake other buses and the other buses was even faster than him. The reason why he took so long to reach KL was because he followed behind an express bus and did not want to overtake the bus. I was betting with myself to see whether he would overtake the bus or not. At the end he overtake them before they overtake us again.. Sad case lah.. Some more there was an accident near the Bukit Beringin interchange. Don't know who knock who down. There was a Perkasa truck fallen into the drain nearby. And it took us some time to reach our destination and yet the bus driver do not want to overtake the other buses. Don't know why.. Then I reached Hang Tuah monorail and going towards KL Sentral. Once I reached KL Sentral I boarded Metro 99. The Metro 99 was packed. But not as packed as sardine lah of course. But there is this woman who I stand next to. Well as the bus moves my bag would move around and it hits the woman's shoulder. She told me to stand far away from her and not to allow my bag to hit her. I mean how can I control my bag's movement? So at the end I move a little bit away from her before I got a seat behind her. And then came a Malay lady who also standing next to her and her bag also hit her. I was thinking what crap is this woman doing? She wear a scraft and thinks she is still pretty meh? Act like a princess whereas she is mid age age.
Anyway that was my summary for yesterday and today. Today would be another different story altogther. Hopefully my blog is not tiring to be read ya.. I summarised my blog oredi.. =P Okay lah.. God bless... and nite nite.. It is 11pm oredi..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home