Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

I won a prize.. =)

This month is a scary month for me in office.. Had been doing lotsa mistake in my job and got lotsa scolding for making mistakes. Don't know why. Anyway had been praying really hard so that I can get my job well done. I got a problem in my working life and that is I am kinda forgetful over things that I had been doing. Don't know what to do. Well some says I am not focus on my job.
Had not really been that forgetful for the past a year or so but don't know why recently I am kinda forget of lotsa things. Because of my forgetfulness, lotsa problems came and lotsa troubles would occur. So I do really hope that I would be able to remember lotsa things and not to burdened my colleauges load of work. =( Must pray hard to curb my forgetfulness... And making me able to remember all things.. Haih~~
Anyway talking bout unrelated stuff now.. I just won a Limited Edition Imported Nacho Libre Mobile Phone Tags worth RM100 and two [2] complimentary tickets, courtesy of United International Pictures (UIP) from FACES, a online magazine, something similiar to Cinema Online contest. Just that the winner would receive a better and more luxurious prize from FACES compared to Cinema Online that just gave 2 free tickect to watch the respective movies. Wonder how grand is the RM100 worth of Nacho Libre Mobile Phone Tag they gave. I received a Nacho Libre Mobile Phone Tag not long ago and it is now hanging on top of my Nokia 8250 and it costs me RM100 if I were to buy it. That expensive? Sure or not? So perhaps I am going to get on 10th October 2006 cause it is a Nurul Quran day. And it is a holiday for Selangor but not so for KL. And the company is located at TTDI KL. Not bad eh? hahaha... =) See how lah.. Would blog bout it once I got the prize. If I remember bout it lah. =) Ppl remind me ok?
Anyway tomorrow I would be going to Port Dickson with the KDU CF ppl. As usual I do not expect anything when I get there. But hopefully once I come back from the camp, there would be something that I would gain from the camp. Something valuable and not just the memory itself alone. Well this camp tomorrow would be my 9th KDU Christian Fellowship camp that I would be going. =) Remember my 2nd quiz?
Well got to go now.. God bless... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home