Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Gandhi - the blessings of God for India

Recently I watched this movie called Gandhi on Merdeka's Eve on TV2. Well I never knew that TV2 had improved quite a lot thoughout all these years. Anyway this Gandhi movie starring Ben Kingsley (it's an old movie, not sure how long ago was it??) but anyway that Gandhi movie was one faboulous movie I had ever watch concerning world history.
Anyway I am totally amazed by the way India becames indepndence from the British colony. In fact I am amazed how he (Gandhi) all by himself had done so much of things for the ppl of India and how he had unite the Muslims and the Hindus so that they would live to get rid of British colonisation from the land of India instead of fighting among themselves. In fact they succeed in doing it by following Gandhi's philosophy - fight the colonisation without any violent. Well a lot of ppl think it is one stupid thing to do. Guess what? At the end it succeed and the country is free from British Colonisation in the year of (if I am not mistaken) 1946. 11 years before we reaches our independence day. I believe that fight without violent does work. How? Well we may fight but then let us not use any weapon, not even our mouth. We can just fight by standing up for the righteous and not willing to give up. Stand up for our own dignity and living in integrity.
Honestly as far as I know, there are two person in the world has done the same thing here. I mean fight without any violent. The first person ever do that would be Jesus Christ and the other is Mahatma Gandhi. I mean there sure to be many other leaders who imitate their action but so far I met none except for Jesus Christ and Mahatma Gandhi. Well when I watched that movie, I felt that Gandhi indeed have lotsa wisdom and knowledge. I am quite interested in understanding his philosophy. He is able to control the vast populations of Indian, whether they are Muslim Indian or Hindu Indian by just doing one stupid thing that no one would ever thought of doing it and that is by fasting, not willing to eat or drink for days. Everybody wanted him alive. Because of that they stop fighting. The Hindus and the Muslims. I mean how awesome can that be. He claimed that he is just an old man who had nothing, not even power when foreign reporter interviewed him. When he gained power, everybody praised him and yet he humbly denied it. That's what I called humbleness.
Whole his life he is devoted to serve his countrymen and doing nothing else. When the country reaches its independence day, he is quite old to take the post and at the end he died, stabbed by one of his fellow commrade. What a total waste for a blessed country like India. I mean there is no other leaders in the world that live a life like him except for Jesus. I believed that there are Indian Christians out there praying for a leader who are capable of uniting the whole large poplulation of India from the colonisation of the British. After they get their independence's day from the British, Gandhi was murdered. I wonder how ungrateful the ppl during that era was. I mean they not only have a very ungrateful mind that when they finally managed to gain independence's day from the British but they also killed the person who was old and weak that went to London to negotiate for the India's independence's day. I believe Gandhi is a wonder to India but they destroyed the wonder. And I also felt for Gandhi as well, when before independence's day both Muslims and Hindus are living in unity, I mean not really unity lah but at least they are one in one when they were against the British. But after the they gain independence's day, they actually the country of India into two, Pakistan and India. Pakistan for the Muslims and India for the Hindus. From a big country like India, it became two different country. What a waste.. Actually I felt for Gandhi although he had died long long time ago. I mean he had done so much for the his ppl but then they destroyed it just the moment India achieve its independence's day. And I actually wonder how in the world Bangladesh came about? I mean if Pakistan was born after India's independence's day because they want a Muslim's country, how did the story of Bangladesh came about? From what I heard, the country have nothing. I mean the land is dry and filled with mountains and hills, if I am not mistaken lah. They can't really farm in Bangladesh. So why does the Bangladesh was born? Since the Bangladeshis are Muslims, why don't they join the Pakistani? I guess the Pakistani would be happy to accept them. Wondering here. =)
Anyway I had watched that movie and I love it very much. Well one thing is for sure. I believe Gandhi is blessings from God but too bad he was murdered instead of dying a natural death. And I heard that Gandhi was actually invited to church before during that time but he was told to sit at the back most likely perhaps of his race. Otherwise India would be one big Christian country. Well what a waste. =(
Anyway before I forgot to do so, I would like to wish every sinlge Malaysian here, "Happy Independence's Day." Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! I mean a two day belated one lah.. Hope that I am forgiven for wishing a belated wishes here. Anyway I hope to be able to watch a movie about the last emperor of China. I mean it was shown on TV before. But that time I was pretty young and I don't understand a single word they say that time. But now if got the chance, I would like to watch the fallen of China's emperor dynasty. It would be a meaningful movie for me since I am a History fans. =P Anyway anybody got the VCD?
Anyway got to go oredi.. God bless... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home