Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

101th blog..

This is my 101th blog oredi for blogspot. Kinda weird thinking that I had been blogging that much for the past a year or so.. Anyway just drop by to thank God that this blogspot managed to reached 101th blog (included this blog) Anyway may God continue to shower me more ideas and things to blog about. And I am happy that actually there are ppl out there reading my blog although it is a lil bit lenghty. Anyway God bless and may He continue to provide things to write about.. God bless..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home