Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Honesty

Just had a very beauiful thing going on in my office just now. Well my job, as usual was key-in all the necessary invoice into the computer system and last key-in some urgent invoices and when my colleague checked it just now, he was very upset when he noticed that I was making a lot of mistakes. So I was kinda sad cause I make mistakes and it was done last month and the senior colleagues cannot undo the mistake because last month's account had been closed. I mean that is accounting. They need to close the account monthly so that they could write a report bout what they had in monthly basis.
Anyway I am a bit fearful of telling the seniors due to because I had done lotsa mistakes before. I mean that is all unneccasry mistake and I am so careless. With a hard heart, I told them and they actually checked it all up for me. And guess what? Out of 7 pieces of account, I only did one mistakes and the other two are pending on the HR executive to confirm whether it is a mistake or not. The rest are alright. I mean I do not mean to do mistakes and I do not blame others for it cause it was my own fault, my own carelessness. But thank God that He saved me from saur face and all the unnecesary arguments or dislikeness. =) Well He is my everything indeed.
Now it comes to my full confidence that if we stand up for the rights, He would bless and save us all from all harms. If we stand for what is right, we not only save ourselves from troubles but we also help others as well.. So therefore live in integrity and honesty for God for He is honest and just in all His undertakings. For no one is more just and honest than Jesus. For it was His honesty and just that He saved the world from all harms.

Honesty + Just = Righteousness = Wisdom....

Well guess that's all for today.. Would blog again whenever I am free.. =) God bless..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lik Ee! So sorry I ter-delete your message on my blog's tagboard! Yeah, I got your email, just to let you know. I shall be replying it soon.

& by the way, yeah I agree with you, it's best to be downright honest in whatever matters we go get ourselves stuck in.

I remember once I was so flustered about a class test & a friend actually shoved someone else's answers at me & asked me to copy it just before it was due to be handed up. (Horror of it all is that this person WAS ACTUALLY A CHRISTIAN!)

Anyways, I was too panicky at that time so I just did what the girl told me. I realised later that what I did was wrong & not a good Christian testimony, so I went to see the lecturer to confess that I cheated for part of my test. I was really quite worried & scared as to what his reaction would be.

Surprisingly he didn't scold me but rather said that what I did by telling him the truth about what happened was really a noble thing to do. I was surprised that he took it so well. He even said that he would not minus marks from my test results. I also mentioned that I was a Christian & he was visibly impressed. I think that left a good impression on him about Christians... that although we mess up we are willing to own up.

Yeah, so my point in telling you all this is basically let truth prevail. Jesus really knew what He was talking about when He said the truth would set us free.

Glad that you made the right decision to tell your superiors. God will surely bless you for it. Take care then...

3:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home