Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Life is unpredictable...

Today is my officially 2 months and 4 days of working oredi. I mean in this new company. Well time flies very very fast and coming soon it would be Christmas again. I had not really achieved anything this year. For once I do not know what to achieve though. Life has been pretty preditable and nothing fascinating had happened. Just the usual me, doing the usual working stuff.
Had not been really onto my blog for the past few days. In fact to be precise, it had been sort of on and off kind of things. For once, I do not know what to blog about and I am kinda a bit dry spiritually nowadays with loads of work and lotsa sleep. For once I had been drinking a packet od coffee a day to keep me awake. And during lunch time which is always my favourite time to blog, I choose to went out for lunch with colleagues. Well they asked me again and again and most of the time I reject them but ocassionally I would agree. Can't avoid them everyday since five days a week I would be facing them.
Anyway I was facing a dilemma in my work. During my interview, I was told that if I were to work in this company, I would be transferred to Kampar, Perak which is of course nearer to my house in Ipoh somewhere either after Chinese New Year next year or middle of next year. Well was unsure of what to do but then I am right now 80% decided to take the job. If I do not want to take the job, it shall means I would resigned from the company. Come to think of it, I think I would be most probably taking up the job in Kampar since it is cheaper than life in PJ (I mean the living expense) and I got the chance to stay with family. In fact I do have the chance to study for my CIMA in a quiet environment. Hmmm.. think I would take the challenge then.. =) So if what the rumours about moving to Kampar either Chinese New Year or mid of next year, there are less than a year to be here in PJ. Well there are lotsa thing I wanna do before I move back to Ipoh but then I am not able to do so. Don't know why. =( Anyway see lah.. We shall see what happen then... =)
Well guess that's all for this blog.. Hope the good shall come soon.. =) God bless..

2 Comments:

Blogger nascaremperor said...

take care yah likee>>.

Good to hear u made the decision to take the job:) u have our prayers!

...about spiritual dryness,...maintain ur quiet time likee! it seriouly helps:)
and bible study with cell group.
there;s nothing like company in the Body of CHrist right:D?

will u drop by in KDU b4 u leave:D?

12:19 am  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Well Jia Hsien.. thanks for encouragement words.. I am not sure yet.. That is what I felt is going to happen.. So if it really going to happen, well I believe I would be choose to go back to Ipoh then.. Perhaps for two to three years.. In order to finish my CIMA.. =) Anyway thanks.. Sure.. Will drop by KDU before I leave.. =)

9:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home