Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

God's love...

Jesus love me this I know,
For the Bible tells me so,
Little ones to Him belong,
They are weak but He is strong.

Chrous: Yes, Jesus love me,
Yes, Jesus loevs me,
Yes, Jesus loves me,
For the Bible tells me so.

Well this is one simple Sunday School song that perhaps is one of the easiest song to sing. But for me it meant a lot to me although as we grow older we felt that this song is no longer in our interest. (I mean for some of us) As simple as it is, this song speaks about a lot of thing. It speaks about how we needed Him so much. How we are helpless and hopeless (Weak) and that because He is God and He is our Saviour (Strong) He is able to carry us all the way. And because He is strong and are capable, we all know He loves us.
How we know that? Well through His Word of course. Because the Bible tells us so. As much as Sansom get his strength from his hair which is ultimately from God, Jesus gets His authority and wisdom because of His obedience to God, Moses got his authority to lead the Israelites because of his humbleness or meekness, Abraham from his faith etc etc.. Like wise we too can be like them.. How we got it? Well they might get God's traits bit by bit here and there except for Jesus of course where He got it all from God, we too can get all God's trait. From where? Well in the Bible of course. All the traits that we want all can be found in the Bible. So learn to read more of His Word and grow, we shall be able to get all Godly traits oredi.
All of these, faith, hope and love, love is the most important traits in life and it surpassess all the rest and God lead us through His love in life. So likewise by believing that Jesus loves us and we love Him back by showing others love, it covers all other traits oredi..
So my translation to that song would be Jesus loves us and if we obey back, our love more powerful than Sansom's strength, Solomon's wisdom, Moses' authority and humbleness, Abraham's faith etc etc.. Sansom's strength can only make the Philistine's trumble, Moses' authority can only lead the Israelites out of wilderness to the promised land, Abraham's faith can only put his faith in God over Isaac's sacrifice, Solomon's wisdom can only make the Israel living in prosperous but Jesus' love for us by dying on the cross for us all can make everyone in the world receive His salvation and become Christian and it covers the whole world whether we are strong or weak, rich or poor, tall or short and even fat or thin. What a wonder gift He gave to us all. So may God's name be glorified forever and ever and ever.. =) God bless..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home