Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

23rd October 2006

There had been some happy faces and some with unhappy faces or more like worried and in fact some of them are kinda cool in the office recently. What am I talking about here? Well I am talking bout the 23rd Oct, the working day on Raya Eve and after Deepavali. I applied for the leave a bit too late cause I thought there might be a concensus leave for the company. I mean forced leave whether we like it or not.. Anyway I love it.. I wanted to spend more time with family but then due to because of that 23rd Oct, I could not.. But now there are chances that I could go back to Ipoh again since the ministers are thinking of making 23rd Oct a public holiday. Well I just brought my bus tickect back to Ipoh yesterday since I am not working on Deepavali Day which is obviously a holiday.. Normally I would be going back after work on Sat at 1pm and come back to PJ the next day if I ever go back but thank God this time I do not need to work but can have more with family..
I love going back to Ipoh nowadays. Don't know why but I felt that Ipoh's life is more peaceful. Last time when I studied in Ipoh that time, I was not so happy when I stayed too long in Ipoh.. But rather I would want to go back to PJ faster.. But now things has changed. I felt that after all these years struggling in PJ, I would rather go back to Ipoh and stay with family.. I felt that life in PJ is a bit stress.. In fact not a lil bit stress but more like very stress.. I even stress of doing nothing whereas everybody else is stress of their work. A bit abnormal.. Ppl had told me that Ipoh's life is also nothing to do.. But for me, living in Ipoh, although it is simple and perhaps dull, I still got family to be with.. That's not dull nor stress.. For once I would not be that worried if I need anything.. My family can provide for me.. I mean I do not need to worry bout food, nor lodging nor entertainment cause I have it all there.. My mom would cook for me, I got free room to stay and I can sleep more and spent more time reading or playing computer games or even writing as my leisure activites.. =) Not bad eh for a simple life? I am kinda addicted to Spider Solitaire.. So each time I am bored, I would spent time playing Spider Solitaire and listening to Gosh Groban and those oldies.. In fact I had tried spending bout 3 hours non-stop and playing the Solitaire while listening to worship songs like "Throught It All" and guess what? I managed to memorise the whole song without looking at the lyric. Not bad eh? =)
Anyway just hope that the government would approve the holiday so that everybody would enjoy the five days direct break from work to spent time with family... If that really do happen, I might be going to take another one day off on 26th Oct for a 6 days break so that I can even spent more time with my family.. With that in mind.. God bless you all and God bless Malaysia... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home