Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Prayer request...

Finally, lunch time. Well this is the one hour time which I love the most. Why? Well because this is the time I got my own free time, blogging, eating, and lepakking somewhere else if I want to and not in my own department. But then I choose to be here in my own department just to blog and do my personal online stuff. =)
I remembered once when I was still in my old company, my lunch time was in the middle of the day. But after lunch time, I would not be having lotsa work for the day cause all the work was done in the morning oredi. So my afternoon work was sitting at the counter doing nothing. In fact those time I got more relaxing time although once a while it seems that my workload is plentiful. But anyway I am very content with my current work. Nothing to complain about. My boss all treated my pretty nice. Get no scolding from them. Rather it was I who sometimes complain bout my working life, here and there. Anyway thank God for all these lah. For He is the one that guide and gives me job. So all glory and honour goes back to Him.
Anyway thank God also for one thing for my working condition. Thank Him that He sent a Christian colleague into my department. His name is Kenneth Pang. ACCA graduate. Amazingly he was from the same church as Nicholas Hor. CDPC - City Discipleship Prebyesterian Church. He was there before Nick joined the church. So he is Nick's senior in the church in the sense of members of the church. Anyway although I do not know this Kenneth Pang that well, I just want to thank God that He brings ppl in. Honestly I felt a little bit lonely without a Christian colleague. I do not mean to say that non-believer colleagues are not good. But rather without Christian colleague, I felt that I am a lone ranger. At least if anything bad happen, the Christian colleague (hopefully) can give me an encouragement. That's why I believe that when one in the family become a Christian, God would bless the whole family and the very fact that God would raise up another member of the family to become a Christian as well if we pray hard enough. This is because when one member of the family become a Christian, it is hard to survive alone. It is better to in a group of two or three than to be alone. At least when we need an encouragement or wanting to share bout our life or problems to ppl, the other Christian bro or sis can understand us better. Just like me and my mom. =) Somehow or rather we understands each other.
Anyway I just celebrated my mom's birthday on Saturday. My mom's actual birthday would be on 16th August. Brought her and dad to eat KFC. Their forever favourite place to dine. "Don't wanna waste money." That's what my mom said. Well if it pleases her, then let it be. But then thank God for all the food that we all had... So Happy Birthday to you, Mom whereever you are.. And ppl do pray for my mom. She is having a small operation on October. Eye operation. She told me something like Catarat. Please pass the prayer request around. Thanks.. =) God bless you all..
Anyway gtg oredi.. God bless... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home