Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hari ini dalam Sejarah..

Before the night ends, let me tell you a lil story that hopefully would at least make you feel touch, or at least makes you wonder, or at least make you amaze cause the topic I am going to share now is about a history maker. Honestly this person is a history maker cause she creates history for the whole 63 years oredi.. From the day she was born until now, she had not forgotten to create history. She creates history that no one else would be the same.
Well of course the "she" I am referring to is a human being and not a country or a car or a female animal. She represent the grace of God to me. By the way she do things she show love. Honestly saying, I know nothing much bout her time when she was born cause of course I was not born yet. Imagine she had been in this world since 1943, even before Malaya had its Independence Day. The only thing I know bout her life is that she suffered a lot for her family. Well she took care of her sibling of 12 ppl including her. Imagine what a big family that is. She cooks, washes their dirty laundries, brings them to school, prepare the proper meal for them. Suffer a lot though. Worst than maid, I would say. I mean that was before independence day though. Sure lah suffer. But anyway of all the suffering, she believed in perseverence. I do not know how she got it but yeah. She got it. Come to think of it, it is not easy to persevere. How much can we persevere for our own family. But she does and it give her success. Well thank God too that she is a Christian and I know God is standing right beside her. Otherwise I would not know how she make it.
Later as she grew older, she went to study to became a teacher. I guess those were the times when teacher are highly regarded as the country's precious job. Cause if not ppl like us, the current generation wouldn't be able to handle pressure, life obstacles and etc etc.. Well it suits her a lot too. The reason is because with her perseverence of taking care of the 11 siblings, she gain the necessary training to instead go forward to teach the kids who do were still young. Well guess what at the end. She managed to taught primary student. Well that is good enough. Cause if not because of teacher like her, how can the students be able to cope up with the life of secondary school life.
Well after 63 years of suffering and after 8 years of her retirement, she is now once again on her own with her beloved hubby again, staying in a small city on the north of Peninsular Malaysia. Well for one thing, she had given by God what we called, "Wisdom of Life". I believe she gained God's highest blessing and that would be God's wisdom in handling daily life. Honestly saying she is a very capable woman. Able to do lotsa things in this life. And she for once, live in a very moderate life and a life of humbleness. When she decide things at times she would failed but in all times, she is the da woman. She got lotsa ppl look up unto her. I mean her neices and nephews. Of all her siblings, she knows most of their relatives. That makes her popular among all the siblings. Either good or bad she got it. But then she still use her previous skill when she was young. The skill she use is perseverence.
The "she" I am talking bout here is my Mom. Well she is celebrating her 63rd birthday today, on this day of 16th August 2006. She taught me a lot about love. She shower love to me no matter how bad I am, how terrible I am. She is a history maker to me because she teach and guides and train and encourage me to do things for God. I might not be anything but by God's grace, she is making me out of something, something which I do not deserve of. She makes herself a teacher to the school children of hers last time. She, being herself, do not pressure her children to do anything but instead to live a life as it is. She do not mind whatever we all do but what matters is God is in our midst. She loves us like how God love us. She share her love to me so that I could share my love to others.
Well MOM, I got nothing to give you here but there is something that I could give you and that is I am happy and glad to have you as my Mom. You are the best although we argued a lot, fight a lot, yell at each other a lot. But we still hug each other and kiss each other and give each other a wonderful word of encouragement. And nothing matters than that. Nothing matters to me except that the love you gave me, Mom. Without your love, I am nothing. I might even be worst than who I am right now. But because God uses you to mould me, I am a different person altogether. You show love not because you need to but rather because you want to. Just like how God first love us, that's why we love Him. So likewise because you first love me, I love you back. So,

Happy Birthday Mom.. May God bless you always and always and always.. until eternity.. Have a blessed Birthday....

Well time is up.. It gonna be 12am soon.. So God bless..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home