Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, August 18, 2006

An improvement..

A few friends of mine had tried my 2nd take your quiz session oredi, huh? And I saw lotsa improvement in answering my questions. Some did it pretty well than before and some did it badly. But then I guess my 2nd quiz is kinda easier compared to the 1st cause the 1st quiz I make it without thinking too much. But my 2nd quiz I did it nicely and steadily ready for my viewer to try it and know me better.
Well wanna say kudos to Mun Yi for scoring quite a high score this time. The 1st and 2nd quiz that I make, she did it pretty well. And the thing is she never met me before. That's the thing that amaze me. But good for you Mun Yi. Well for everybody's info, she is my kai mui. Guess that is why she can answer all my questions correctly. =P
But anyway comment on something here ya. Just wondering, am I unpredictable? I mean in all the things that I do and blog and write and act, am I that unpredictable? I thought I am very predictable type of guy. Guess this quiz proves me wrong. Well good for me, I guess.. More mysterious.
Anyway am thinking of creating 3rd quiz. Am thinking hard of what kind of questions that I would make. So all the best to me.. Well ppl all the best.. God bless... Going back now.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home