Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Encouragement brings life...

Ah... Finally here I am again to blog. Had not been blogging for the past few days. Besides not free for the past days, I also do not have much things to blog about. Well had been living in a repetitive type of life where my life is just work, go home sleep. Then wake up again to work before going back to sleep again. What a life... =( Scared that I am gonna be fat soon since this is my routine life.
Well watched a movie entitled "Nice or Naughty" a week ago on tv. The movie was kinda touching for me. Reason? Well the movie was about this famous DJ called Bum (his DJ nickname) somewhere out there in USA who actually says all sort of sarcastic remarks on the callers who called and comment sarcastically on certain issues on air. One day a dying boy called and he is one of this Bum's fans. When the boy called, Bum started all his sarcastism against the boy. Well the boy is dying, his parent called Bum and demand for an apology. So when Bum realised that he had said something terrible that can cause death, he rushed to the boy's house to visit him and the boy would actually forgive Bum if he would say nice things on air for a day. For just one day!! Well Bum got no choice but to listen to the dying boy's wish. From that day onwards, Bum losses all his fans. In fact, his wife was shocked to see him changed. The reason is she felt his changes is a little bit fake. Anyway under the encouragemnet of the boy, he became persistent in changing. Instead of the normal him DJ'ing at the peak hour where every sarcastic lovers became his fans, he is transferred to a boring mid night session. Out of sudden he became attraction to the loners and the outcast cause from a remarkable sarcastic DJ he became a counselling DJ. Ppl pour out their heart to him and with that he listens to their problems. And finally his wife believed him and his radio session became hits again. The end.
Well that was one fantastic story I ever heard beside Patch Adams of course. What I am trying to say here is that let's us say good and encouragement words to those who are in need. Good and encouragement word bring ppl's out. Bad word brought us death and low-self esteem. I know because I was a low-self esteem guy. Well I still am but then I started to think positive as time goes by. Let us do things for others and not for ourselves. Other our life brings no purpose to the world. If we want to change the world into a better world, of which I believe we can we need to give good words and good encouragement. Let other ppl felt that they are needed and not neglected. Built them up in Christ's love and Christ's grace. Cause if we do not do that who will?? Am I right? So let us not do good for the sake of good but let's do it for the sake of God who because He first love us, so we too should love Him. Let God's Word be spoken into our life deep deep down into our heart and let it become a blessings to the world. Perhaps we can't see things happen but God can. Let it be something that we had put our footprint into other ppl's life. Let us all do something for God after all the things that He had done for us, shall we? Amen..
God bless... =0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home