Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Lousy morning

Darn.. I had a very bad morning today. Well for once since I started working in this new company, today is my first time I came to work by cab. While on the cab, I saw the bus slowly passing me through. On the opposite side towards SS2. I was thinking, "How come the bus (Metro 12) came so late when out of sudden few weeks ago (late last month) a new bus service (SJ 99) had been operating the same route of Metro 12 of SS2 and they (Metro 12) ain't care?"
Well I was a bit pissed off with the Metro 12 cause not only did they came late but they would stop by the roadside waiting for new passengers to board in and it is a waste of my previous time of reaching the company. I mean how could they when in the morning, everybody is rushing to work? As the matter of fact, I was late for work for bout 6 minutes yesterday morning which is not a good thing to do. My schedule would appear to become red in colour and that ain't looks lovely in my punch card. =( So today I thought that they would come early since perhaps they came late because of same massive traffic jam or things like that cuse normally traffic do happen between University LRT station till KWSP building and not to forget that most of the Metro 12 journey occur around KL area until University LRT which belongs to PJ.
So today I went to work by cab. So once I reached UTAR, as I come out of the cab, I was standing behind a plastic thing, which I do not what is it called and nearly fall down because I was walking backward towards so that I could close the cab's door. Thank God nothing such as that happened to me (I mean the fall) but rather it was a lousy start cause I need to pay an extra RM2.70 for transport. =( Perhaps tonight I shall eat less and save up some money. And sleep earlier tonight so that I would be able to board the bus on time. =(
Just hope that with this new SJ 99 bus services operating together with Metro 12, I hope that there would be a strong competition between both companies so that passengers like me could board the bus just in time or earlier than the usual waiting. Save up our money too. Good for us.. =)
Okay lah. Time to go now. Wanna check blogs now while still having another 20 minutes before my lunch break are over.. God bless.. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Walk... Walk... walk... walk in the light!

Keep on walking :)

12:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home