Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Loss of a precious usage..

No more free lab usage anymore. That is what I am not happy bout right now. =( Went to computer lab yesterday, thinking again I shall be able to use internet using Aaron's password. But say to say they sealed the entrance to the lab. How sad.. No more free online anymore. Now I need to pay to online. How sad.. =( My life after work is gonna be another boring night. No more blogging anymore. I mean less bloggin nowadays. =(
Anyway I am having headache at the moment. Don't know how it started but then it started last night. And I don't know why either. Sad lah.. Tomorrow I am gonna be going to another place to work tomorrow. Well wonder how the work transfer gonna be. Hopefully everything would turned up well though.. Anyway nothing much to blog here.. I just wanna complaint over here bout my loss of not be able to online for free. How sad... how sad... Wish the door would be temporarily sealed and not forever... =( God bless..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home