Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Changing Will

Here's a nice joke I got from the internet. Actually they sent it to me.. So enjoy the joke.. =)

An elderly gentleman had serious hearing problems for a number of years. He went to the doctor and the doctor was able to have him fitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed the gentleman to hear 100%.
The elderly gentleman went back in a month to the doctor and the doctor said, 'Your hearing is perfect. Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again.'
To which the gentleman said, 'Oh, I haven't told my family yet. I just sit around and listen to the conversations. I've already changed my will three times!'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home