Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Triple blessings after the forgiving....

Life had been very interesting lately. Well last night my friend, whom I had grudge with finally reconciled with me. Honestly saying, I am not the type of person who would actually take the 1st step and called him and wanted to confront these kind of unforgiveness thingy. I am the type of person who would kept all sort of hurt and anger and even grudge inside me that I am not willing to let go cause the particular person had hurt me. In fact, I am the type of person who would laugh at that particular person when they fall and doing something which is not right and get punished with it.
But then God had been very merciful towards me. He had open lotsa ways for me to go through so that I would learnt to forgive others who would do me wrong. I mean it is not easy to forgive but then God did a rather miraculous things into my life to forgive others. He soften my heart towards other so that I could forgive others and that He could forgiven me. Anyway it is very much a breakthrough to me that these things happened. Now there are a lot of other deep unforgiveness inside me that I need to let go. Because I had let go of something, He restored something new into my life. Well perhaps the new things in my life is I am less burdensome. I am now got lesser and lesser burden to worry about. In fact some of the ppl who had hurt me are now looking for me to be prayed for them. I mean not that exaggerated lah but then when I actually prayed for them, they cried. So I could imagine something new is going to happen into my life.
Anyway there is a new breakthrough in me now. Well I told a friend that I am looking for job. She then inform her uncle and now the uncle want to see me to talk to me about the job. And guess what? It is an audit job. Well hopefully something is going to happen though. And the day of the meeting is perhaps tomorrow since she ask me to call her uncle's office tomorrow. Anyway two days ago, a company by the name of Manpower in Petaling Jaya New Old called me for a job interview as accounts assistant tomorrow. So this is double blessings. And then I went for an interview last Thursday in an audit firm. Well the person in charge of interviewing me told me that they would confirm to me whether I would get the job or not after the interview and guess what? I would know the result by tomorrow as well... So if all things goes well, I would get a lot of answer by tomorrow. So ppl please pray for me to decide whichever is the real way that God wants me to do. Thanks.. And take care.. Wanna go yumcha now.. God bless... =)

2 Comments:

Blogger Karuna said...

Hi, I came across your blog on another blog through another comment on another blog.....so on...

May God show you His perfect and pleasing will and may that bring glory to His Name and be a blessing to you.

God Bless

11:05 am  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Thanks for leaving comment here.. Added you in my blog oredi.. God bless and you take care.. Keep on reading ya.. =)

7:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home