Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Double blessings and Happy Father's Day...

Had not been writing blogs for the past week or so oredi. Well not really busy though but rather I was very depressed for the couple of week oredi. The reason is because I had not found any job though. Prayed and prayed oredi but then still no answer. What in the world had happened to me? Well I can say nothing bout it. Just that I desperate need the job. It has been sort of like a month oredi since my last job. That why I was so depressed.. Depressed, thinking that God would not had answer my prayer or in fact He hears my prayer but forget to answer me.
But then surprisingly I received two calls for job interview recently. I received a call from KDU yesterday asking me to come for the interview at 8.30am on Tuesday while the other call was from UTAR this morning telling me to come for the interview on Monday morning. I was like, Wow!! So nice. God really had heard my prayer and He is going to bless me with either one of these two jobs. I mean I am going to attend for both interviews. So I hope that good things would happen. Of course I do hope that compared to UTAR and KDU I hope that I would get KDU's job. But then everything depends on Him. So hope that everything would be good then. =) So please pray for me. My post for KDU would be somewhere in accounts department. Don't know yet but do really get good news though.
Anyway I was telling God that once I got a job oredi, I would very much involving myself into kid's ministry in Calvary Church and would attend church camp. I mean there are ppl out there who asked me before to join the church camp but then I do not want to. Cause I felt there is no need of going for the camp. But this time, after a lot of thoughts, I would take the chance to go to church camp if I really do have a job. In fact I was oredi thinking of joining kid's ministry in church but just that I do not where to and I felt troublesome of serving in kid's ministry last time. But now since I am gonna get a job which I do really hope that the interview would be a successful, I think I should start serving in church. To begin with, I think I want to join kid's ministry. Not to say I am good in it, but then I believe God started to pouring out lotsa responsibilities to me nowadays. So must really appreciate the opportunity to serve Him. And I do hope that bad things would come to pass and good things and blessings would start to pour in. =)
Anyway tomorrow is Father's Day. So let us all give our father a toast. Well besides our beloved mom, they too are a part of our family. My dad for instances, although he do not pour out as much love as my mom, but then he is also one of the parent who pour out his everything for us. Just like our heavenly Father, he (earthly) nurtured us and guide us through life. He is the one that scold us and disciplined us. Honestly saying, I am scared of my dad more than my mom. The reason is because the way he trained me is very much different than my mom. He trained me hard. And for a person like him, (he is 70 years old this year) he can't as many as he used to do but then he is still dear in my life. So if any of you hated your own dad, please don't. He has his own reason to scold us. It is for our own good. I used to hate my dad as well when I was young. Well he beat me a lot. But then God choose him out of so many man to be my dad. He did a lot for me as well. Honestly saying, he fetched me here and there in the middle of the night whenever I want to. For instance, he drive me to online just because my house do not have any server. He wake up late at night just to fetch me from Ipoh bus station when I came back from KL late at night. And his advice is still dear to me deep down in my heart although some advices are crap to me even till now. Although it is not spiritual advice (for everyone's information, my dad is not a Christian.), he still give advices. He put me a hard time to speak and write Mandarin even though after a year of tuisyen I did not like to go for the tuisyen. Well now I can speak and write Mandarin. Still not good of course but then better than before. I had my hard way to learn things and somehow or rather I wanna thank him. Actually I wanna thank both my parent as well. They are the one showing me what is the meaning of life using God's wisdom and although I still do not really listens to them. But thank God for them. =)
Anyway just wanna say that Happy Father's Day to everyone. Well may this special day continue to be a day where we can keep on remembering Him, our heavenly Father and not to forget our own beloved earthly father. For without both of them, we are nothing. We bless You Father God and I bless you, my earthly father as well.. So do not forget our beloved father but remember him always. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home