Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Favourite Site!!!

Life has been so bored and dull lately. Not only I got nothing new to do, I am doing all the old tasks in the office. Well it is good though if a person got things to do but then is it good to do the same old thing daily? I don't think so. Well today is one of my earliest retreat from my job, which means today is the earliest time for me to go home (actually I got class at 6.30pm) but that does not give me the reason to find nothing to do. =(
In fact the most suckiest thing happens here is the friendster are blocked or shall I say banned. Why in the world would anybody ban friendster? When online, there are three things I love to do. 1st of all, I love to blog. So that's why you see me in blog now. Thank God they don't ban the blogging session. I believe blog is good. Well it helps to improve English. For once, I believe my English had improved. There is not much of "Manglish" words in the blog (such as "lah") In fact, if all the bloggers combined together and blog in one big blog column, we have actually written a few books though. In fact all the bloggers (if they know each other) can actually wrote books bout their life (sort of like autobiography though). I believe this will makes the reading as a wonderful hobby to the bookworms and perhaps this would be a beginning of a new attractions to those who don't read and don't blog. =) Smart eh? hahaha....
2ndly, I also love friendster. The reason is because I got lotsa friends that I had connected with in this awesome network. Some of them are from my secondary school mate and some even from my old college mate. All this can be done through friendster, the site that connect friends. Despite the fact that they had further their studies overseas, we are still able to keep in touch and get some view of their new pictures. Some of them, we had forgotten their lovely face but with the help from friendster, their faces can be restored. They do not need to sent us their photos via snail mail but rather they can just scan their lovely photos in their friendster and from there we can see the picture oredi. It's something like online tele-conferencing though except that this tele-conferencing don't make noise and there is no movement. Just a face with perhaps a lovely smile which we can't find in real world anymore. =P
3rd favourite online site I love to go is MSN. Well I love to chat though although I do not chat with lotsa ppl. But the current ppl in my MSN friend, it is sufficient enough. We might not be able to meet them face to face always but with the current technology, if she is online always, just like me well we can always chat though. And chat and chat and chat until we all become buddy. Who said we need to meet face to face in order to get to know a person? I mean of course we need to have a same friendly mode when we meet face to face. Remember my motto for MSN? Nothing is more happening than online. Well that is still my motto for now though. Never will I change it. But then I won't online whole day whole night lah. I will know how to control myself lah.. =)
So beside all the three online site above that I had just mention just now, I also love emailing. My favourite email account are Yahoo.com and Mail.com Well I do not know why but I love both the email to the max. =)
Anyway got to go now.. Got class to go soon.. Signing out now.. God bless... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home