Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Trust and obey!!!

Just now I was scolded or sort of being 'tegur' by one of my colleague from another department. The reason is that she thinks that I am doing my task a bit too slow and that I am not learning a lot which I need to do so, so that I can be success. Well she always told me that I need to strive hard to become successful. Don't just stay where I am standing now. Well I believe she is right in a sense but I believe as a Christian is that, we should not only focus our life on achieving corporate success only but rather we should focus our life on God's success which is to show love and to help others. Perhaps no one would be there to encourage when we fall, but deep down inside we know that God is there to encourage us and built us.
Just like Mother Theresa. She is a nobody in the eye of corporate success such as being a CEO of companies or any Prime Minister or even any president of USA but all the leader of the world hail her as a succeesful lady and everybody remembers her as the one who helps the poor and who would stand up for the poor. There are a lot of successful corporate leader in the world who do not have any chance of meeting up with President of United State of the America (the so-called world leader) but she as small as she is, gain the acknowledgement of not only meeting him but have the chance to shake hand with him. You can imagine how tall the president is and how short Mother Theresa was. Imagine David standing side by side with Goliath. One small weak being, had nothing in life except for a pure heart seeking God's hand and approval while the other one is who have everything and is the strongest being in the world after God of course. =) I believe because of her, the world recognises that India needs help and because of her, the poor country now have hope, hope that the rich countries would help them. That is what I called success. Not the kind of success that will only makes you gain money and money and money only.. but rather the success that not only help us to gain money, but the money that we gain would help us to help others those who are in need. Therefore let us reach up to God and ask Him to guide us to where He wants us to go.. Whether we are still poor after we follow Him or not, let us continue to be lead by Him. The main thing about this is God is our richness.
Honestly saying, I do believe what the colleague told me is right. But then it is not 100% right. She is just half right. Cause she just stop at the point when we are rich and successful, we shall gain self honour and self glory. But for me, all honour and glory shall goes back to God. And He is the One who will raise us up with all honour and all glory and we do not need to work to our max for it. We just need to follow and obey Him. That's all. Easy as it can be, well perhaps it is hard. Well hard for me as well. Just let God handle all things and that is what I am letting God handling bout my lost money now. So far, no news yet. They have not demand me for the lost RM660 yet. Thank God for that. Hopefully they won't and that's what I called trust and obey.. (Still in the process of letting all things go and letting Him take charge) =)
Anyway gtg oredi.. Need to go back to work liao.. God bless... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home