Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Sunday, January 01, 2012

New Year wish

Blessed 2012 New Year, people.. =) May all your wishes & dreams came true.. Remember year 2011 was a year of dream-in-making but year 2012 is the year of transformation.. God bless..

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Mr. Ee, I hope this year is full of God's precious Spirit for you. We all need to feel the presence of God in our lives. I don't know how people live fulfilling and happy lives without God. Anyway, Happy New Year and God's best blessing be yours!!!

10:45 am  
Anonymous cash advance said...

It's the wish of everyone. Betterment for all of us.

3:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home