Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Saturday, October 01, 2011

The love of a mother

I just found an article that is quite touching that I want to share with you. I am sure some of you, my fellow readers had read the article before but let us re-read back this article and remember that, this is what Jesus had done for us. So enjoy reading the article.. =)

7 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

Aw that made me sad.. but are you sure it's a true story?

3:05 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

it is really great

SEO India

9:06 pm  
Anonymous g-star jeans homme said...

You have done an excellent job of research and writing.

11:47 am  
Blogger Atishi Arora said...

I'm glad, you publish this story and thank you for tell us...

tomsign.blogspot.com

5:51 pm  
Anonymous buy wow account said...

OH my! that was really sad.. mothers will always have a unconditional love.

10:40 am  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Thanks everyone for liking this blog. Well it was by God's grace I managed to get this article though.. Anyway if I did not response to any of your reply, I did not mean to be rude. It was because I was kind of busy with work and life. But I will try to publish more blessed article and encouragement to encourage everyone. So please keep on reading. Thanks.. =)

10:32 pm  
Blogger jack said...

The blog tell us more knowledge,we can use it in our life.Thank you for the artor

Baltimore Ravens Jerseys
Cowboys Jerseys
Bears Jerseys
Packers Jerseys
Custom Ravens Jersey
Torrey Smith Jersey
Jarret Johnson Jersey
Lardarius Webb Jersey

3:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home