Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Word of Wisdom 3: Childhood dream

While we are still young, let us live up our childhood dream. It might not be an ambition but rather something we were fond of doing, perhaps a hobby and please stop saying what we did are childish now. It was not then and why it is now? We will regret it for the remaining of our life when we reaches 60 years because that is when we lost all our strength to do what we had always wanted to do when we were young.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Debbie said...

You are absolutely correct. There are quite a few things I wish I had done when I was younger.

My job now is to see to it that my kids don't make that mistake.

Thanks for inspiring me :)

6:01 am  
Anonymous catalase enzyme said...

I definitely agree on your statement.

1:31 pm  
Anonymous tx said...

How wonderful to learn the life of jesus. It sets a good example to all of us.

1:59 pm  
Anonymous business voip services said...

You are absolutely correct

11:20 am  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Thanks to you all for reading my blog. Well there are a lot of thing indeed that we longed to do when we were young and some were still hanging. So let us give our children not, what we wanted to do when we were young but rather give them choices when our parent couldn't give when we were young.

9:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home