Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas greeting

As today is Christmas Eve already, I would like to wish all my beloved readers a very Blessed Christmas. Remember that it was Jesus' birth that we have Christmas to celebrate. Without Him there is no such celebration. Christmas is not just about us but its all about God who came down from Heaven to die for us, lived a suffering life and persecuted to death. So all in all be thankful and be grateful that all you have are all from Him. We all might be reckless at times, that's alright. But despite all the recklessness let us all be more thankful than to be more greedy.

Anyway, anyhow, Blessed Christmas to you all.. May our Lord Jesus Christ continue to touch you all and bless you all. Stay healthy always.. =) God bless..

2 Comments:

Anonymous georgi said...

May we all be a light to others...to God be the Glory! Have a great 2012!

11:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

christmas has gone

5:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home