Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Saturday, December 03, 2011

Grown Up Christmas List

I first stumbled upon this Christmas song when I purchased Michael Buble's Christmas CD and as I listen to it and then after reading the lyrics, I found it a meaningful Christmas song although it is not the traditional Christmas carol. As I look at the lyric, I found there is love, peace and joy in this song where these love, peace and joy can only be found in our Lord Jesus Christ. Without Him there would be no love, peace and joy. Through the Lord Jesus Himself only we can gain salvation and salvation does not come free. It came through Lord Jesus' Himself crucification. So remember that it is only love, peace and joy that we could have life and have life abundantly.

Remember this. As written in Bible John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

It is Jesus who gave us the joy, peace and love. So let us continue to seek after Him in all our doings, whether we sinned against Him or we are blessed by Him. Let Him give us the fruit of love, peace and joy for it is Him who can give that three fruits of satisfaction in our life.

As Christmas is approaching, let us continue to seek after Him, whether it is short prayer or long, it does not matter. What matter is our willingness to seek after Him.

Anyway here's the youtube for this song. Grown Up Christmas List, sang by both Kelly Clarkson and Michael Buble. The lyric is below both the youtube. Enjoy.. May you have a joyous Christmas with Jesus' joy, peace and love blended in your life. God bless.. =)

Kelly Clarkson's version



Michael Buble's version



Lyric

Do you remember me?
I sat upon your knee
I wrote to you with childhood fantasies
Well, I'm all grown-up now
Can you still help somehow?
I'm not a child, but my start still can dream

So here's my lifelong wish
My grown-up Christmas list
Not for myself, but for a world in need

No more lives torn apart
That wars would never start
And time would heal all hearts
Every man would have a friend
That right would always win
And love would never end
This is my grown-up Christmas list

What is this illusion called the innocence of youth?
Maybe only in that blind belief can we ever find the truth

No more lives torn apart
That wars would never start
And time would heal our hearts
Every man would have a friend
That right would always win
And love would never end

This is my grown-up Christmas list
This is my only lifelong wish
This is my grown-up Christmas list

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home