Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Still - the powerful worship song

This is an inspiring worship songs that makes me come in tear. Consider this an egoistic guy like me who would be touched by the music video of this song.. This video is not done by me but I found it in youtube. Hope you are inspired and be touched just like me. =) Enjoy..



Lyric

Hide me now
Under your wings
Cover me
within your mighty hand

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are king over the flood
I will be still and know you are God

Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know his power
In quietness and trust

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice blog. Keep it up.

7:25 pm  
Blogger Oli said...

Thank you :)

4:34 pm  
Anonymous Kelline said...

Hi Mr. Likee, I just wanted to tell you that I've been surfing the blogosphere for quite some time and out of all the blogs I've seen, yours has a special power in Christ. I feel your love for our Savior and I see your devotion to Him. I am Kelline from "Love for All" and I invite you to visit. My blog is my love for the world that Jesus loves. He loved me when I was unloveable and I want to do the same for others. Bless you and stay close to our God. I'll see you in paradise.

11:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very precious for a 30++ person.
Thanks.

1:00 am  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Thanks everyone for liking this blog. If I did not response to any of your reply, I did not mean to be rude. It was because I was kind of busy with work and life. But I will try to publish more blessed article and encouragement to encourage everyone. So please keep on reading. Thanks.. =)

10:32 pm  
Blogger jack said...

This is the best blog I have ever read, happy to find the blog.Cheap Ravens Jerseys
Cheap Cowboys Jerseys
Cheap Bears Jerseys
Cheap Packers Jerseys
Jarret Johnson Jersey
Torrey Smith Jersey
Custom Ravens Jersey
Lardarius Webb Jersey

3:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home