Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A converstion between pencil and eraser =)

Here's something inspirational that I found in the net that I would like to share to all my beloved blogger here. Enjoy..

Pencil: I'm sorry

Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.

Pencil: I'm sorry cos you get hurt bcos of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time.

Eraser: That's true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad. :)


I found this conversation between the pencil and the eraser very inspirational. Parents are like the eraser whereas their children are the pencil. They're always there for their children, cleaning up their mistakes. Sometimes along the way... they get hurt, and become smaller (older, and eventually pass on).

Though their children will eventually find someone new (spouse), but parents are still happy with what they do for their children, and will always hate seeing their precious ones worrying, or sad.

"All my life, I've been the pencil.. And it pains me to see the eraser that is my parents getting smaller and smaller each day.

For I know that one day, all that I'm left with would be eraser shavings and memories of what I used to have..."


This is to all the parents out there...

10 Comments:

Anonymous Easy Cool said...

very nice blog..

7:26 pm  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

thanks Easy Cool.. I just upload everything in the net that is inspirational.. =)

9:53 pm  
Blogger Dyanne H. said...

I LUV THE PENCIL AND ERASER POSTS ALTHOUGH I DN'T HAVE CHILDREN, THAT MESSAGE HAVE LEFT SUMTHING IN MY HEART TO SHARE WITH EVERYDAY PPL THANX

3:03 am  
Anonymous Fight club leather jacket said...

Nice One :D Should I Copy This On ??

Replica Leather jacket | Movie leather jacket | Fight club leather jacket | Michael Jackson Leather Jacket | Oblow leather jacket | X Men leather jacket | Easy Rider Leather Jacket | Inception Leather Jacket | SuperNatural Distressed Leather Jacket | IronMan leather jacket

4:03 pm  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Thank you all for liking my blog.. God bless you all.. =)

10:33 pm  
Anonymous gmail.com said...

excellent post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector don’t notice this. You should continue your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!

1:33 pm  
Anonymous Affordable Pay Per Click Management Company said...

Super-Duper site! I am loving it!! Will come back again - taking you feeds also, Thanks.

8:46 pm  
Anonymous Manufacturing Logo said...

Nice post. Great blog. Thanks for the share. It was very interesting and informative. Keep posting. I follow you.

4:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation however I in finding this matter to be actually one thing
that I feel I'd by no means understand. It sort of feels too complex and very large for me. I am looking forward in your next publish, I'll
try to get the cling of it!
my website > back acne

12:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent post! We will be linking to this great post
on our site. Keep up the great writing.
Feel free to surf my page http://propertyinturkeyforsale.net/property-antalya

12:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home