Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Santa Claus

I so want to display this in my blog here. So here it goes as a reminder for us since Christmas is just around the corner. =) For your info, this is one thing I want to ask Santa if I were to able still to sit on his laps.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Mr. Likey! To your latest post, I say AMEN!!!! In my country, Santa Clause has replaced Jesus in a lot of ways during this time of year. Recently, I posted that we have broken His heart, and this is one of the ways humanity does it. It's a trick of the devil for sure. He'll do anything to take our eyes off of Jesus! I see how people think it's sweet and good for their children and they don't want to "deprive" their children of what they think is a true Christmas but they're actually depriving their children of much more important things. Like the Truth that Jesus is what Christmas is about. Like saying "Xmas" instead of "Christmas." It's another way the devil has gotten in to deceive. God bless you. I'm going to send you a video I hope you like it.

7:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home