Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Bernas: Family Reunion Dinner advertisement

Here present the most touching Malaysia's Chinese New Year advertisement for the year 2012. This advertisement touches my heart and I eventually cried when I first watched it. Please watch this advertisement with your heart open. =) Enjoy..



Do allow me to wish you all Chinese reader from all over the world, Happy Chinese New Year and Gong Xi Fa Cai.. =) May this year of 2012 be a prosperous year to all..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home