Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Live for Jesus

This may sounds cliche to some of us but I was just awaken by this statement.

Our powerful God came to earth in a form of a baby 2000 years ago. Isn't that sounds profound? No other God died for us and no other God actually came to us in the form of a baby.

Well as much as we are struggling with our life, let us not forget that God actually came as a baby and died on the cross for us. Live for Him and not for ourselves. It may sounds hypocrite for me to say this since I am also no different like you all, but hey I am also a human being. But what makes me blog it here is because I want to remind us all (and that includes me) that we are not to live our live simply for ourselves but a reminder that we should live for God. Saying and doing it is different thing altogether. That's why I blog it here to remind to put Him first. At least this is a good beginning of living for Him. God bless.. =)

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

11:01 pm  
Blogger MATHEUS said...

http://matheusmrt.blogspot.com/

10:45 pm  
Anonymous Windows 7 said...

"God is good all the time".God bless.
Alaska Fishing Lodges|
Dallas Personal Injury Lawyer

1:18 pm  
Anonymous Tapshop321 said...

Amazing Blogs. thanks so much for sharing! God bless
Gun Clips | Tacoma Carpet Cleaner

1:50 pm  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Thanks all for commenting.. Continue reading my blog ya.. God bless.. =)

11:47 pm  
Blogger Philip Verghese 'Ariel' said...

NICE POSTS. UPDATE IT. WE WILL VISIT
THANKS FOR SHARING.
BEST

2:37 am  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Hey there Philip. thanks for reading.. =)

5:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home