Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Christmas Gift

Today is 25th November 2010 which are also exactly a month before Christmas. I realised it just a while ago. Well I guess by saying Christmas is approaching, I have a list of things that I wanted in life. Not so badly but then if I could have it why not? I do not believe that having a list of things I wanted in life is childish,just like little kid wanting gifts. I do believe that giving gifts and wanting gifts is a part and parcel of our life. We desire something and we wish we could have it.
Anyway there is one thing in life I would like to have and that is getting a big crystal ball.. I love their snowflakes a lot.. =) How I wish I could have it though.. =P

4 Comments:

Blogger Pastor Andrew said...

I've been struck this season by something someone enunciated incorrectly that made me think.
When a child sits on Santa's lap, what is the question Santa always asks?
"What do You want for Christmas?"

When the child should say to Santa

"Look what I have because of it!"

11:05 am  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Well Pastor Andrew, children are spoilt because of that.. I don't know bout your country's culture, but in Malaysia as much as Christmas is recognized as public holiday, it is not as bad as America.. Where nearly every Christmas are related to Santa Claus.. What to do.. End of the year festive season.. =(

2:04 am  
Blogger Pastor Andrew said...

well my friend, I'm feeling your need for a snow globe, so fire me your address and I'll pick one up and send it to you! :D Just comment on my blog your address and I won't post it, I'll write it down and delete it, and send you one from here in canada :D

7:05 am  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Well Pastor Andrew, I am just blogging it out what I want and you no need to buy me anything just because I blogged about it. In fact, I just brought two on Friday. It is a want and not a need. So no worries. =) No need to trouble you sending it all the way from Canada. Anyway thanks a lot for your offering. Appreciate it. =P

12:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home