Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Facebook Christmas

I love how people use Facebook to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ. This is what I found in facebook and I find it brilliant. Who says only voice and face to face meeting up should be the way to reach out to the lost soul? Here's what I believe can be use to reach up to the lost soul. Enjoy.. =)



And it's free if you know how to make use of the application. Please check up their website at www.ignitermedia.com God bless.. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Glen said...

nice site. good stuff.

12:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home