Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Cleaniess is our virtue

I am in Singapore right now, spending my end of the year break here and one thing I realised is that Singapore are way much cleaner than Malaysia. I guess one way of Malaysia can achieve the status of vision 2020 and not encourage wastage is the resident of Malaysia should for one:

1) do not throw rubbish everywhere. Unlike Singaporean, they have a proper place to throw rubbish and recycling centre. By not throwing rubbish every year on the floor or any public area, the government of Malaysia would save billions of Ringgit to rejuvenate cleanliness and thus, use up the money for other purposes.

2) do not make the river dirty. One thing I realised in the yearly Malaysia budget is they have yearly rejuvenate the river by providing billions of Ringgit to clean the river. So one way not to spent this much is don't throw any rubbish into river or dirty the river.

3) do not make our toilet dirty. Every citizen should treat the public toilet like their own house toilet. With that kind of mind intact, the government do not need to spent billion of Ringgit into cleaning the money.

The list would go on and on and on.. So in my own humble opinion, it was the resident's fault that our tax money goes into drain. Do not blame the government for it. It is our responsible to make our country clean, our river clean, our public toilet clean and etc etc.. Just like how it is our responsible to make our house, room and even the compound clean. Have a blessed week ahead..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home