Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Hopeful Christmas

Christmas is apporaching soon, in another 5 days. I am reminded of this Christmas season, of not taking Christmas for granted. Well Christmas for me, is about hope nowadays. Another Hope blog, you might say. Well this time I am reminded of the birth of baby Jesus.
As we all well know, Christmas is about a Savior, by the name of Jesus who was born on this day 2000 years ago. (Technically it is not right, I mean Jesus was not born on 25th December but the date was chosen as a remembrance of His birth) Anyway Jesus' birth symbolises Hope. A Hope for the betterment of our future. He is our Hope for our walk on this earth, that despite all our weakness, He is our Guidance, our Direction, our Directory, our Spiritual Senses, etc etc. Because of this Hope, we are only able to walk right with God. Without this Hope, we lost our sense of direction. Just like the Israelites who were lost when God was not with them. When we are living in darkness as we are currently blinded our only cling is unto Jesus who is the Light of the world. Without Him, we will forever tremble and fall cause we cannot see where we are heading.
Surprisingly, Christmas falls at the end of the year. Therefore I am reminded as well that a new year might not necessary be good. For one thing, we do not know how the year 2011 is going to be. Therefore as the year 2010 is slowly ending, we need His Hope to lead us to a better future for the years to come. Without this Hope, we will be lost again. That's why we are always told not to lose Hope as losing Hope means losing Jesus in our life. We might fall and rise again but never give up on this Hope for this Hope never gives up on us. For if He does, there would never be any future in our life anymore. And by saying that, I meant death is awaiting us. That is why people said, "There is no point living since there is no hope". I find it very true.
Therefore let us continue to be hopeful that we shall live right in Christ and Christ alone. One way by doing that is embracing the year 2011 with faith and hope in Christ Jesus, Amen. One of the way I believe we can do is by starting to live a righteous walk in Him. Day by day and step by step with the hope that we shall able to live fully in Him.
Therefore blessed Christmas to everyone out there. Let us not lose our salvation by giving away our life to temptation but in everything continue to persist on for all glory belongs to God and God alone.. Amen!!

2 Comments:

Blogger MySiteMalixi System Development said...

Nice Post!
I would like to know more about your blog. You may also visit my blog and tell me what you think.

5:07 pm  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Thanks.. Please continue to read my blog as I continue to write what I feel in mind and in heart.. thanks.. Blessed Christmas.. =)

9:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home